Enter your original Copic artwork for a chance to be featured on the cover of our 2013 Copic Product Guide! The winner will also receive $300 cash, a limited edition 25th Anniversary Set and two Various Ink refills of their choice.
The contest theme is “Pattern.”
Think you have what it takes? Enter below by December 2nd at 11:59PM PST. Send us your original (new or preexisting), unpublished in print, Copic-created artwork to win!
- Artwork featured on the cover of the 2013 Copic Product Guide, distributed throughout the United States and Canada.
- $300, a 25th Anniversary Set, and two Various Ink refills (winner selects colors)
2nd and 3rd Place:
- 2012 New Colors: Sketch EX-6 set and two Various Ink refills (winners select colors)
- Contest theme is “Pattern.”
- Original, unpublished Copic artwork only.
- Preexisting work will be accepted.
- No licensed characters.
- You may enter more than once.
- Entries must be received by December 2nd, 2012 at 11:59PM PST.
- Winning artwork will be displayed in our 2013 Copic Product Guide.
- All entries may be used in Copic digital marketing.*
- Everyone may participate, but only residents of the United States and Canada are eligible to win.*
- Winner will be selected by Copic Marker.
Artwork will be judged on three categories:
1. Aesthetics (color, style, vibrancy): 1-100 scale
2. Relevance (how does the artwork relate to the “pattern” theme): 1-100 scale
3. Uniqueness: 1-100 scale
PROMOTIONAL USAGE OF SUBMISSIONS
By submitting your artwork, you are agreeing to allow Copic Marker the right to use submitted art for promotional purposes in connection with this contest. Copyright for artwork is maintained by the artist and no art will be reproduced without reference to cover contest or for sale. Exclusive use of art, or usage without specifying this contest, requires negotiations with artist(s).
Enter by December 2nd at 11:59PM PST: (can’t see the entry form below? Access it directly here)
*Digital marketing includes Copic web properties, social media and email campaigns.
*This contest is run by Imagination International, Inc., the distributor of Copic Markers in the United States and Canada. We are legally prohibited from sending product to other countries.