Interested in a career with Copic Marker, USA? Current openings listed below:
Front End Web Designer/Developer
We are currently seeking a front end designer/developer to assist the lead developer in planning, designing, testing and building multiple websites, eshops and web apps. As part of the creative department, you will work with our lead developer and report directly to the Creative & Technical Director. We seek a creative collaborator with strong design skills, a love for responsive design and agile release methods.
This is an in-house position for our Eugene, Oregon headquarters.
- Wire-framing and UX/UI planning knowledge
- Knows Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator/Fireworks
- Responsive design experience a must
- Obsessive about code quality and ability to follow WordPress coding style
- Graphic design skills, with experience implementing grids, web type and solid GUIs
- Mobile development experience a plus, but not a requirement
- Experience or familiarity with building web apps a plus (backbone.js, node.js, etc.)
- Must know why Dreamweaver is a bad way to go
- Good taste in music
- Be able to work in a collaborative co-work space
- Has a BS, BA or equivalent degree
To apply please provide the following:
- Online portfolio with links to completed projects or collaborations (If you don’t have an online presence don’t bother applying)
- Cover letter and Resume
- At least 2 professional references
Please email the above requirements to email@example.com.