What an incredible shot of Copic markers (paired with sweet Reebok pumps) in the holiday gift guide for creatives, by creatives over on Fast Company.
Thanks to Polyvore CEO Jess Lee for thinking of us:
The Gift: Copic Sketch 72pc a Set
Wanted by: Jess Lee
“I’ve been wanting to learn how to use color markers. Copic is the brand that professional Japanese manga artists use. My dream is to one day draw a graphic novel.” ($500,copicmarker.com)
Be sure to see all the great gift ideas in Fast Company‘s original post.
Thinking about giving the gift of Copic this year? Here are a few great sets to check out:
• Copic 72 A Set - mentioned above, great range of colors
• 25th Anniversary 36 pc Set – limited edition, special nib combination, black barrels
• Black Ink Pro 10 pc Wallet – great inking kit for comics, manga, tattoo artists
• Cool Gray 12 pc Set - great for sketching, ideal for fine artists or beginners
• Ciao Manga Pastel 8 pc Set - very economical, great for manga enthusiasts