We’re excited to announce a new year of Copic awards.
Make sure you have all of your colors to create your best artwork.
We’re so excited to announce another year of Copic Awards. Last year was a blast. We had so many entries. If you’d like to participate again this year, make sure you’re stocked up on Copic markers. Click on any of the images above to shop by Sketch, Classic, Ciao, or Wide markers.
Copic Award 2017
Check out these winning designs from the Copic awards in 2017.
Artwork was judged in the following categories: design, illustration, and craft.
Copic Award 2019
COPIC AWARD is a competition aimed at providing an opportunity to share the diverse artworks created using Copic on the web, connect Copic fans around the world to inspire each other and help make their creative experiences more fun.
DEC 3, 2018 - MAR 1, 2019
- There are no restrictions on nationality, age, experience, residence area, etc. Applicants must be individual artists, not groups.
- Entry is limited to artworks which have not already been made public either through another competition or an exhibition (excluding personal exhibition or own social media pages).
- *Any artwork which infringes upon another person’s intellectual property rights will be disqualified. It is your responsibility to check this in advance.
- Your artwork must have been created using Copic products. - The size of artwork should be within L24" x W18"x H12"
- (L594mm x W420mm x H300mm) with the weight of 11lbs (5kg) or less.
- For the base material of artwork, do NOT use fragile materials such as ceramic or glass.
- No categories, no specific theme – we’ve purposely kept this broad to encourage imagination!
- Only one piece of artwork may be submitted per person.
- Any artwork which infringes upon another person’s intellectual property rights will be disqualified. It is your responsibility to check this in advance.
- Please note that images of your entry may be used in future Copic promotional material (print and online).